Sales Manager required
GOOD CHEMISTRY BREWING IS LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER WITH ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING IN 2020!
Kelly & Bob head up a small, close-knit team in Bristol, brewing a range of beer styles to cask, keg and can. Based in St Philips, at the heart of the East Bristol Brewery Trail, we care deeply about building our community and creating good chemistry in its broadest sense.
We have developed a strong home market in Bristol over the last four years, built around some fantastic local customers. Your job will be to maintain these relationships while developing markets and relationships outside of Bristol. Our main focus for this year is building national sales and you have the opportunity to make a big impact here. We are looking for someone cheerful, positive and approachable, who is confident working independently. You have a good eye for detail and are looking for the variety that comes with a job in a small business. The role will involve some travel and overnight stays, representing the brewery at events.
- Generate, record and invoice all sales to achieve growth targets.
- Prepare and send weekly mailers to direct draught and small pack customers.
- Maximise direct sales through our wholesale webshop.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing customers and wholesale partners.
- Identify new customers and opportunities to generate sales, particularly outside of Bristol.
- Administer all sales through Unleashed and Xero to maintain accurate sales figures and stock control.
- Work with the Directors to set sales and growth targets.
- Meet regularly with Directors to review monthly sales performance and adjust sales strategy.
- Represent Good Chemistry Brewing with professionalism at nationwide events including some evenings and weekends.
- A passion and enthusiasm for beer, with an extensive knowledge of beer styles and the wider industry.
- The flexibility and willingness to pitch in in all areas of the brewery that is necessary in a small business.
- Collaborative working to ensure a cohesive approach between sales, social media and brewing.
- At least 2 years experience leading sales at a modern brewery.
- Ability to set out sales strategies to meet growth targets in line with our brand values.
- Attention to detail and an understanding that sometimes it’s the little things that matter.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to build relationships and positively represent the business.
- Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills to interrogate and interpret sales figures.
- Full clean driving licence, and over 25 years of age for van insurance purposes.
This is a full-time position (40 hours a week). Salary starts at £24,000 and depends on experience. We would like you to start as soon as possible.
If you like what we’re doing, and this sounds like you, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter about why you think you’d fit Good Chemistry. The closing date is Friday 7th February. We look forward to hearing from you.